MIRAGE AESTHETIC PTE LTD take our responsibilities under Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”) very seriously. Please be assured that all your names, contact numbers, personal emails, addresses, etc. provided are kept safe and secure at Mirage Aesthetic Pte Ltd . It is our job to ensure that your personal details are carefully safeguarded and use of this information provided by you is in compliance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We request information from you in several areas of our website, mobile services and other channels including in-store, that may be used to personally identify you (“Personal Data”), including but not limited to:
1. Your personal information such as your name, gender, date of birth, passport or other personally identifiable number and information about your registered status with any of our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates;
2. Your contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, and fax numbers;
3. Your credit or debit card information and billing information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date;
4. Your business information such as company name, business title and associated contact information;
5. Your responses to market surveys and contests conducted by us or on our behalf.
Certain Personal Data (particularly relating to your personal information, contact information and past medical history) are required for specific services and if you fail to supply such Personal Data as requested from each specific service, we may be unable to deliver you the services in full.
PURPOSE FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND USED
We may use the Personal Data you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
1. For your use of the online services available at any of our websites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
2. For the supply of any products and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require from us from time to time including text message (SMS) alerts;
3. For marketing, promotional and customer relationship management purposes, such as sending you updates on latest offers and promotions in connection with our products and services and conducting market research;
4. For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
5. To contact you regarding your enquiries;
6. To administer contests and giveaways conducted by us or on our behalf;
7. To disclose to a third party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Singapore;
8. To facilitate the payment for products and services provided by us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates including verification of credit card details with third parties and using the Personal Data you provide to conduct matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties).
9. To improve our security, including in relation to the processing of payment by credit card to guard against the risk of fraud including carrying out matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties).
We may from time to time use aggregate non-identifying information about our customers to better design our website and/or to improve our services and products. This means we may provide this information to third parties. However, this information will never identify any single user in particular.
Except as provided below, we will not knowingly or intentionally use or share the Personal Data you provide to use in ways unrelated to the aforementioned purposes without your prior consent.
Should there be any portion of the Site that requires you to register or fill up a form; you must provide us with accurate, complete and updated information upon registration.
Mirage Aesthetic Pte Ltd takes certain industry-accepted precautions to secure the Site or portions thereof. However, you agree that such precautions do not guarantee that the use of the Site is invulnerable to any security breaches, nor does Mirage Aesthetic make any warranty, guarantee, or representation that use of the Site is protected from all viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other vulnerabilities.
During your use of the Site, we may issue to and request from your computer blocks of data known as “cookies” to enable a more convenient browsing experience when you revisit the Site. A cookie is a type of data which is sent from the Site to your Internet browsing software, and is stored on your computer. Storing cookies do not have any adverse effect on your computer. You are not to alter any cookies sent to your computer from the Site and you have to ensure that your computer sends correct and accurate cookies in response to any relevant request from the Site.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes: (i) infringing the rights of, restricting or inhibiting anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site; (ii) disseminating any unlawful or otherwise objectionable material; and/or (iii) gaining unauthorized access to our computer systems or otherwise breaching applicable laws or regulations.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 – PLEASE OBTAIN AND PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PARENT’S OR GUARDIAN’S PERMISSION BEFORE USING ANY INTERACTIVE FEATURES OF THE SITE (E.G. REGISTRATION/ APPLICATION OF PROMOTION OR CONTEST, UPLOADING ANY CONTENT TO THE SITE).