If you’re struggling with acne, don’t worry! It’s common for people of all ages especially more for teenagers and women going through menopause. Acne occurs when the pores of your skin become blocked with oil, dead skin or bacteria. This results in clogged skin pores, allowing bacteria to grow.
If you have tried to take things into your own hands, you will realize that acne leaves scars after a breakout. These scars will not go away easily, and it tends to be brown and red with an uneven texture. We’re here to share with you a DIY mask that you can try and our star product to help prevent more blemishes!
- 1/2 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- Combine the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk for 1 to 2 minutes. You’ll know it’s mixed well enough when the components are foamy.
- Use your fingers or a small, clean brush to apply the mixture to your freshly washed face. Avoid the eye area when you apply it.
- Allow the mask to dry for 10-20 minutes. Remove once you feel the mask has dried and tightened on your skin.
- Rinse your skin with warm water or by using a soft, wet washcloth and pat your face dry.
- Apply Mirage Aesthetic’s Clear Care Serum
If you’re unsure about your sensitivity to the ingredients, you may want to do a patch test on your skin before using it on your face. To do a patch test, follow these steps:
- Apply a drop to a small patch of skin.
- Wait 24 hours.
- Check your skin carefully after 24 hours for signs of redness, irritation, swelling, or itching. If your skin doesn’t show any of these signs, it’s probably safe to use on your face.
Clear Care Serum
At the last step, apply Mirage Miracle’s Clear Care Serum to balance your skin’s PH levels and prevent blemishes!
This serum is formulated to target oily and acne aggravated skin by controlling high sebum production. It also has a super light texture that hydrates skin without any heaviness or greasiness that can clog your pores. Easily absorbed, this serum does not leave your skin feeling sticky or tacky.