- Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract – This botanical ingredient prevents the breakdown of collagen, reducing the skin’s UV damage, redness and irritation.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Phytoplacenta Extract – Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles while stimulating collagen production.
- Hydrolyzed Pea Protein – Increase moisture retention, creating a more hydrated and elastic skin surface
- Water, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Phytoplacenta Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Lecithin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Squalane, Phytosterols, Glycerin, Ceramide NP, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Xanthan Gum.
- Apply Stem Cell Booster at night to face and neck, before applying moisturizer.
- Massage gently into skin with circular motion for better absorption.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By accessing and browsing our services and/or by completing a purchase, you acknowledge to have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions below.
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, we shall not accept the return of a Product which has been taken by the customer unless it is defective or with our prior written consent and agreement. Defective products must be returned in original packaging for exchanges to be made effective. Only a return authorised by us will be accepted and our acceptance of any return of a Product shall be subject to such terms and conditions as we may prescribe at our sole and absolute discretion.
- Customers consent to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, including but not limited to the use of your telephone number and email address, to contact you about the service and promotion that you have signed up for via telephone, SMS or email. Such consent will supersede any prior choices made by you. Such consent will also prevail even if you are registered or subsequently register your contact information with the national Do Not Call Registry.
The management reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion and bears the final decision in the event of dispute.